"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Number 14: Whiten my teeth

I had been thinking of whitening my teeth for awhile when I found a whitening package at Costco.  It included a 15 pack of regular Crest whitening strips and a 2 pack of 1hour express strips.  I decided that I was going to do the whitening over the summer while driving in the car.  I started with one of the 1 hour strips, then did the 15 strips over the course of the summer whenever I was bored driving in the car, then ended with the other 1 hour strip. I dont really have a before pic, but this is the after pic.  I do think it made a difference and even my dental hygienist said they looked good when I was there last week!

No comments: