"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Number 27:Disc Golf at one of the top ten

Smugglers' Notch Resort


Just as I was getting ready to leave Vermont, I happened to look at the top ten list to see if I would be passing close to any of them on my travels.  That was when I found at that there were two right there in Vermont all along.  In fact, we had driven right by the course ranked 7th in the US the day before.  Chris and I took a little jaunt over to this disc golf course and played 18 holes.  It was a beautiful course!  It was well maintained and took a beautiful path through the Vermont woods near Jeffersonville, Vermont.  I would highly recommend this course!  On your way out, stop by the local burger joint for the most amazing burger and homecut fries ever!

Sorry no pictures, I was having too much fun!

No comments: