"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Monday, April 12, 2010

6 done, 24 to go

Last weekend I made a batch of orange marmalade that turned out fantastic. This week I had a half dozen grapefruits that needed eaten, so I decided to give grapefruit marmalade a try. I made a double batch a few nights ago along with another batch of orange marmalade. I have left a few of these little treats for several of my coworkers along with a note that read, "Thanks for all that you do."

Number 28 on the birthday list. Done.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Yum! That sounds delicious! I wish I had thought of that back in January when we were trying to finish a case of citrus sent from Florida by my father-in-law. What a great idea!

Christine said...

what a nice treat for your friends! Looks yummy!