"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, June 03, 2010

So much for warm weather

This morning it was 30 degrees while I was walking to school. It is windy and cloudy. After a week of fantastic, warm, and sunny weather, it feels extra cold out.

In other news...
The class that I'm taking is almost over. Just one more day after today. Thank God! It has been grueling.

I've been walking alot. Each day, some friends and I go for a walk after dinner. I have also been walking to school and back each day. I have only driven my truck a coulple of times in the last few weeks. It's kind of nice.

The final arrangements have been made for the trip to Anchorage in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it. I really need some time off! I need a VACATION!

We've had some kinks in the summer school program that I'm supposed to be teaching this summer. Our science supply order got lost and we still dont have enough kids signed up for the program.

I finally created a facebook account. After years of people bugging me about it...you WIN! Seems I cant escape it! Everybody is on it. I've resisted this long, but finally gave in. I know some of you will be very happy. Hopefully Facebook wont kill my blog. I really enjoy blogging and dont want to give it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont tthink that your blog will be affected at all. I love looking ate acual blog and not just the stff on facebook. i have to admit it was nice talking to you on facebook though!!! have a good night!! The thrill rider says hi!!! and ya and she loves you!!

edije