"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Monday, July 13, 2009

5 more

On Saturday, I went to best buy and picked up the new workout video game and other accessories for my Wii balance board that I was talking about. I've worked out with the new game for two nights in a row now and today I can barely kneel down because my legs are so sore. It really gives you a workout! The cover for my balance board makes it so much more comfy on my feet and the 3 inch riser for the board gives my stair stepping workouts much more intensity. All of these things were a little pricey in my opinion, but all worth it...

I've lost another 5 pounds! Now I'm down a total of 15 pounds! Those last five pounds came off so suddenly that I thought maybe it was a fluke. I lost 5 pounds in essentially 1 day. But for the last two days now, my weight is consistently 5 pounds less. YAY! I'm now halfway toward my goal of losing 30. I started out this whole thing at a weight easily divisible by 5, so I've been keeping track of my weight loss in 5 pound intervals to keep it easy to keep track of. 5 pounds at a time.

Also, I went online yesterday and bought a couple of old school nintendo games for the Wii and the game Avery wanted...World of Goo. Then I started playing it and got hooked. I stayed up way too late playing the addictive game. I cant sleep at night anyway because my sleep schedule is all out of whack.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good for you Alisha! Let me know if you ever want a "work out buddy"! I'd gladly work out anytime.