"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, December 20, 2008

On our way!

We left Bethel on the morning jet this morning and are spending the night in Anchorage before heading out tomorrow for Honolulu. I AM SO EXCITED! I just wanted to let everyone know that we are back in civilization for a couple weeks and you can reach me on my cell phone! I dont know how frequent my internet log ins will be for the next couple weeks, so just in case I dont get a chance to say it later....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

and just in case your wondering what I really want for Christmas....a tan!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Remember that time we saw you and Avery at the Anchorage airport and you guys were on your way to Hawaii and you were really, really excited and we were really really jealous? Remember? That was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hoping you are warm and enjoying the sun, sand, sights and sounds now. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!

Edna

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and awesome trip, and know that there are those of us loyal readers here in Virginia (who feel like we're really in Alaska because it's 24 flipping degrees and feels like less) who are jealous as HECK but will live vicariously through your postings. And Merry Christmas!:-)