"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, April 25, 2008

Bad day!

Today was a bad day!

The dogs ran off in the morning for the third time in a week. Avery still wont put them on their chain out front. Bailey still hasnt come home yet. I'm so unbelievably frustrated with Avery that I cant even see straight anymore. I had an ear ache all day. I am contracted to attend an inservice day tomorrow, the supplies list for which we just received but email a couple hours ago. I am so behind on everything. My classroom needs packed. My house needs packed. My supplies for next year need ordered. Papers need graded. Lesson plans need written. I feel like I'm gonna crack.

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

Screw that bull shat about getting our crap at the last minute, did you like how the email said the inservice was on monday, I should have just showed up then, anyways, my kids are trying to deal doobies in my hallway and stealing, and I still haven't packed either, or done my dumb ass cultural unit (can I still pass with out it?) I'd have to know what I was teaching to buy supplies, and I have two people staying with me till the end of the year, a dog to sit, and no privacy. Sister, I GOT YO BACK GIRL!