"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, February 08, 2008

Little Red Dots

So, I added another new feature to the blog. DOTS! The map on the right has little red dots that show where the readers are located. So far there is a dot on Bethel. I think this is probably from Chandra, but maybe their are others reading too. I also see a dot near where Van Wert would be which I think is Lisa since I know she visited the blog recently. Then there is a dot in Florida which I think is Edna, even though she hasnt commented for a long time. Then there is a dot somewhere near the Wisconsin/Minnesota border...I have no clue who that might be. If you are reading, please let me know who you are. Curiosity is killing me!

So, I'm not sure how often the dots will be updated or how accurate it is, but we will find out! You can click on the map to see the dots better. I'm so excited. Thanks to Andy for putting it on her blog first. I stole the idea from her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alisha,

That red dot may be me. Ashland is only about 70 miles from Duluth, MN. How neat is that!

I'll have a beer on you. Thank you for the nice entry on Chandra's blog.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I didn't put the Florida dot on the map but I am still reading your blog. I so admire all you are doing. Your srength and attitude are an inspiration to me.
I will begin my new job on Monday with Hospice. I am both eager and nervous. Things are slowly coming together here.

Stay warm and safe.....

Edna

alisha said...

edna,

Good to hear from you! You dont have to actually put the dot on the map. If you visit the blog, then the dot will automatically be put on. It's a pretty cool feature that allows me to see where my readers are. Thanks for your comment and for your encouragement. I'm glad to hear things are coming together for you back in Florida. Keep in touch. I certainly dont have to tell you to stay warm! So...

Keep smiling!

Kale Iverson said...

Alisha, I am stealing yet another cool feature from your blog. Thanks again for continually being cooler than me!

alisha said...

no problem, Kale. Anytime!

Anonymous said...

Alisha,
Adam & I have become quite the curious fans of yours. We check you blog almost daily. It's so cool to learn about the difference in cultures, climate, etc. (He's jealous of Avery's new "friend.") Keep warm!
~Laura

Anonymous said...

The red dot in the midwest may be me. I live in Woodward, Iowa, about 30 miles north of Des Moines. I am John Pokrzywinski, Andy's father. If you see a red dot farther sour, it may be my wife at our Memphis home. We enjoy your postings. I always check them when I check Postcards from Bethel and Andrea's Class. Thank's for crediting Andrea with the red dot idea. Keep up the good work.
John