"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, June 22, 2012

Roxy squared

For about a month this summer, I had my friends dog Roxy with me because he had a difficult time getting her a flight to the Lower 48.  Since I was planning a visit to see him in Vermont anyway, I offered to just bring her along with me because the airline that I was flying with is much more pet friendly.  Our first summer stop was in NC where my friend Chirsty also has a dog named Roxy.  Roxy and Roxy really got along quite well.  I think this little piece of heaven in NC was a nice transition for Roxy coming from Alaska to the big wide world of the Lower 48.  We ended up calling the brown one Roxy and the black one Box-o-Rox just so they wouldnt get confused.  I think the nickname stuck.

No comments: