"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Number 31: Lay on a beach or sleep in a hammock

How about both?

 This hammock is where summer started and ended for me.  Each morning while in NC, I spent a little time there with a good book and some coffee.  It's a great place to be...I feel like my soul gets recharged here.
On the summer solstice, I went to the Jersey Shore for the first time in my life.  I got my yearly sunburn.   We flew kites.  A crab pinched my foot.  Twice.  It was good.

P.S. I hope your not weirded out by my feet pictures.  I dont have a thing for feet.  I think they're pretty gross actually, but there's something about bare feet that just make me feel like it really is summer.  You know, the whole toes in the sand, footloose and fancy free kinda feeling?  Yeah, I thought you'd understand :)

No comments: