"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Monday, March 31, 2008

Bethel Traditional Dancers

Here is a video of the first dance group that performed at the Cama-i festival. They are dancing traditional native Yup'ik dances.

I had a really busy weekend with the festival, our last culture class, two house guests, and all of the new teachers in town. I'm feeling really tired today, but I have so much to share with you, so I'll write more later.

2 comments:

Kale Iverson said...

Thanks for dinner, breakfast, and friendship, tell Avery to keep practicing his video game skills, maybe one day he'll beat me.

You did a great job with the festival posts!

kale

Anonymous said...

Alicia,

I really enjoy your web posts.

Thank you

Aunt Julie