"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, January 04, 2013

The Dolby Theatre

Avery and I attended a Cirque du Soleil show on our last night in Los Angeles.  This was the 10th show that I've attended and, like usual, I left the show with a renewed sense of positivity about the world.  Cirque shows always have a way of reviving me.  When I leave a show, I feel like the world is good again and this show was no different.

It was also interesting to attend the show in the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood which is where the Academy Awards is held each year.  The Theatre is much smaller than it looks on TV, but it is beautiful.  I wish there was a seating chart somewhere online so that I could see who's seat that I sat in.

No comments: