"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Monday, October 22, 2012

Puppy Play Date

 Ryder had a puppy friend over last week.  He is the only gray hound that I know of in town.  I thought they would play well together since they are both big, energetic dogs.

I took them out to the park and let them run and chase each other for awhile and they were ready for a nap when we got home.  I have had many people tell me that Ryder looks like he could have Gray Hound in him.  Seeing Ryder and Decky together makes me wonder if this might actually be the case.  They look so much alike and have such similar body shapes.  All the way down to the long tail with the white tip at the end.
They do have differently shaped muzzles though because Ryder is likely yellow lab too.  I really want to get one of these doggy DNA tests to see what Ryder really is.  I'm just so curious.

No comments: