"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, January 13, 2011

16 done, 14 to go

On my way back to Alaska this year, I brought home some of my stuff from Ohio. Number 14: Ship more of my belongings from Ohio to Alaska is complete. I brought a couple suitcases and a box filled with the important stuff. So, what made the cut?

All of my purses (about 10)
My cordless drill
My good camera
Champagne flutes
Wine goblets
Another coat

Yes...Important stuff.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Glad you're back---hope you had a good break! I agree--all of those things were critical! (Especially the wine glasses and champagne flutes!)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're back on your blog again.