"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Monday, November 19, 2012

Apple crisp

I got a load of apple in my Full Circle Farms box this week and am planning to make something for our Thanksgiving dinner.  I think I've just about perfected my apple crisp recipe so I guess that's what I'll do.  Being in Bethel has definitely made me a better cook.  I've always enjoyed cooking, but I feel much more intuitive about cooking and ingredient choice.  In the past I've been good at following recipes, but now I can easily open the refrigerator and cupboard to find something to whip together.  I have enjoyed my newfound ability to combine ingredients with success.

Oh...the things I've learned by living in Bethel!

No comments: